I’ve got tagged by Edralou and Kim. Thank you guys. Sorry, took me days to answer this. Anyway, here it is, finally:
1. How’s your day?
It was pretty good, I typed a lot and watched Yes Man! :))
2. What can you say about Yahoo buying Tumblr?
It is fine with me as long I they keep tumblr and its purpose. I’ll respect whatever Daddy David’s choice is. I lovvve my dad. Just don’t they try to change this whole goddamned amazing thing. I’ll kill them.
3. Favorite blogger/s?
Ate Kat of paper-fortunes, Pia of bonesandfilms, Belle of twistedreams, and threecheersforfiveyears
4. Windows 7 or Windows 8?
I’m currently using windows 8 and I love it.
5. Fave song at the moment?
Like We Did- The Maine. It’s nostalgia every single time.
6. First ever concert that you had been to?
I’ve never been to any concerts and It sucks. Hahahaha, SOMEBODY BUY ME A TICKET TO FOB’S CONCERT AND WE’LL BE FRIENDS FOREVER!! <3333
7. What will you do if ever you had won a million dollars?
Buy, spend, buy, spend, do something amazeballs with it like donate or something cos I have become a rich brat. Buy everything mom likes cos she really worked hard for me. And dad, too
8. Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift?
Miley Cyrus :DDD
9. Fave food?
Omg, don’t make me choose.. Pizza, Burgers, fries, bacon, tacos, carbonara…This is a never ending list so I’ll jump to the next question already :PP
10. Who do you love the most?
My family and friends, and some strangers I met on someplace and of course, God.
11. Dream place?
12. What can you say about me/my blog? Huhehuheheahahu
Hi Edralou! :)) You’ve got a very nice blog. Keep on posting about everything under the sun because it would really be awesome when you go backreading after years. You’ll find yourself laughing with the nonsense things you have rant about. The memories you have typed down will hit you hard and you’ll feel nostalgia in every part of your body and it is amazing. I hope we will turn out to be great friends soon! Take care always, xx
1. How’s your summer going?
My summer is a mixture of great and bring. Everyday will just be different
2. Quote you live by?
“Life is what we make it” Too cliche, I know but I live by this. Nuff said
3. Favorite Band/s?
ATL & The Maine forever and always
4. Where do you want to be right nao?
I want to be on the beach right now, I want to go out and take pictures cos I’ve been stuck in our house for days.
5. Are you ready for school? :D
I’m not yet ready but I’m excited. Hahahaha, you know why bb. lol
6. What are you currently doing?
I’m currently listening to the new songs I downloaded, I’ve got almost a hundred of them, yay!
7. What/Who is your inspiration?
I am inspired by a lot of people, really, especially those great photographers out there and with happy people I wish I am. I’ve also got a lot of who’s and you know who they are. It’ll be awkward to post them here, I’m a shy shy girl you know? Hahahaha
8. What’s the craziest thing you ever did?
To think I fell inlove with a fictional character. I still don’t know if i’m stupid or what, oh no, I can’t be, whatevs. Another is, dancing weird. I do crazy dance steps all the time. And the craziest thing is doing it in our classroom with my classmates staring at me with what-the-hell-are-you-doing-why-are-you-even-like-that-how-come-you-are-doing-that-i-can’t-believe-you’re-our—classmate-get-lost looks. Ha!
9. What brings you the most joy?
Any achievement would bring me joy, I remember winning the Digital Graphics design contest last year together with Denisse and I’m so happy, I’m genuinely happy that time.
10. Any embarrassing moment? :D
Getting hit by Denisse while we are walking towards the stage back on the contest I just mentioned earlier, we won right? and I think she’s so overwhelmed that she hit me. I remember some laughing at us. Huehuehue, and dancing Ryzza’s chacha last Christmas Party and Lenard telling me I’m nuts.
11. Your first impression of me mehehe
Hahaha, nebe bb, my first impression towards you was friendly. Hahahahaha, and you really are :)) Thanks for being there always listening to my rants about everything. Also, thank you very much for being a great friend! (Hahaha, first impression lang hinihingi, ang dami ko ng sinabi)
- I was up until 1 or 2am (I think) reading The Fault in Our Stars. And srsly, John Green, hey dude, you’re messing up my life. Huehuehue, omg, I think I’m inlove with Gus, omg, omg, omg. How come a fictional character be like that hot in my imagination and idk, I cannot even find the right words to describe how I feel towards Augustus. Omg, I can’t fall for someone from a book, that is seriously CRAZY but I think I am. And Hazel dear, you’re lovely. I would just laugh with you’re silly little jokes and lines. I love everything about this book. Note: I was only half way reading it. And John Green, you’re sublime. You never fail to give me feels~
- Oh right yea, I hate myself. First, I like as in (how should I say this?) argggh, yeah whatever, I
lovelike Augustus. Second, I always tend to peek on the last page which I did with tfios and it sucked. Huehuehue, I hate myself =______= Huehuehue, why do I have to spoil myself? Huehue, I’m so bad at me. *frustrated*
- Moving on with life, last night we prepared grahams!*throws confetti* That’s it. Hahahaha, It was fun preparing foods like this but unfortunately, my sister did all the working and I did all the pictures and half the eating. Hahaha, I wish it had pineapples tho instead of mangoes. It would have been a lot better.
- I finally got to watch Flipped earlier, two times. (I’m getting pretty good at being outdated guise. Huehue) So yea, I watch it the first time and it was jumping from scene to scene but I did finish it anyway even though it sucked cos **** is so cool and cute. I went downstairs to watch Kuroko’s Basketball, Hahahaha (omg) and I was shouting like whatever, it was awesome. Then I got back in front of the computer and realized that the first movie I watched was the first Flipped I downloaded and it was corrupted and I watched the second one and I went really great.
- So, I still did not answer the 11 tags thingy. I’m so sorry huehuehue, you should blame John Green because he’s so awesome I can’t get my eyes off tfios. Huehue, I swear, i’ll do it tomorrow!
So, this is basically my Monday. It was boring.
- I’m currently using the laptop which happens to be so boring cos I don’t have my files here. I can’t listen to non-stop rock and roll!
- It’s raining and my room offers a great cuddle-with-me-omg vibe. I wanna stay there but the internet is on my parent’s room and I can’t find the wifi. (Dad’s being good at hiding things from me =____=)
- I ate lunch at 1pm and this post was stucked here for like 4 hours now and i’m updating it.
- I successfully moved all the wires to my room, it took me almost half an hour to do that and I’m okay yea, lemme have some bonding time with my room, we missed each other.
- I ate lots of chocolates. Hahahahaha, Ferrero Rocher kept on calling and calling my name I can’t help it.
- I’m listening to Fame soundtrack all the afternoon cos it’s the only music files I currently have here on the laptop and the internet is being such a bitch not finishing Lol’s soundtrack download.
- Took a LOT of selfies. and photos of random things around my room and I’m not posting any of those selfies because my face is so fugly right now. Huhuhu, omg, i’m getting fat. I’m planning to go to a zumba session later. *cross-fingers*
- I was reading The Fault in Out Stars last night and I’m kinda hooked up with the novel. Augustus Waters gives me a lot of feeeeels~~ I want to be inlovvvveeee, I want to know the feeling. Hurrr.
- We dropped by Ka Billy’s funeral last night too, and it’s not the usual funeral where everybody’s silent and stuff. They actually had a band there playing and the guests would just sing-along (I was singing back there too, haha) and I really really had a good time.
- Afterwards, we went to church, and ate dinner (Ka Ben cooked super delicious Chicken Adobo) and had a little chitchat with Ate Macy and tita Lucy. They’ve been there for like 4 months now and yesterday was the firs time we actually talked (You know, the actual talking. Cos before, we would just exchange hi’s and hello’s during mass)
- Their dog is cute I want to bring it home.